Friday, April 30, 2010

Are there an supernaturally gifted people who can give me love advice?

I'll donate one piece of artwork to charity for every session that we spend speaking and discussing what we are going to do. Are there an supernaturally gifted people who can give me love advice?
Sleepless, Ask yourself this question, do I prefer to be loved or do I prefer to love? After you answer this question, you need to think of the following definition of love:





1. Love is a mental disease


2. Everyone in love is blind


3. Love comes unseen, we only see it go


4. Love makes time pass, and time makes love pass


5. Love is happiness given back and forth.


6. Love is more easily illustrated than defined





This is your first lesson so you need to donate a piece of art like you promised. Are there an supernaturally gifted people who can give me love advice?



lol well im in no means supernaturally gifted but i am incredibly seductive. im 18 and i just graduated and am currently enlisted in the USAF but if your looking for love/dating advice the BEST information anyone can give you is don't get ahead of yourself in the relationship because your sure to trip up and make things awkward. the one thing i can tell you is to take things day by day.
I don't know what kind of supernatural gift you're looking for, but I've been in a gazillion relationships, and I seem to have an insane knack for helping people out with theirs. I also have dreams that come trueee... hahaha. But that's beside the point.





Rule number 1 in ';love';: Never expect anything, and always tell the truth from day one. Get all the crap on the table as soon as you can, and don't think with your crotch. :)
no but you could speak to your mom about it

No comments:

Post a Comment