Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I need some advice from people with different opinions?

I am 13 years old and i way around128-132 and i am around 5''3''-5''4'' and i have some issues weight wise.many peaople tell me i am skinny the problem is i dont think so.I see all these other girls who seem smaller.i dont want to develope an eating disorder.What should i do?I work out a lot so i can get skinnier can that become a disorder?I need some advice from people with different opinions?
working out alot to insure your body stays in shape and you remain healthy is not a disorder and more people should be doing the same. Instead of looking at your total weight, base more time focusing on your percentage of ';fat';, if youre 128-132 and have less than 10% body fat, youre perfect for your bone structure and shape.I need some advice from people with different opinions?
It sounds like your weight is under control. You are probably beautiful. Make sure to stay healthy, keep exercising and eat healthy.
working out and getting skinner isn't really a disorder .. btw you AREN'T fat. I would just say you should just maintain your weight by eating fruits and vegetables and excercise like 1 hour a day.





hope this helps!
Working out to much can eventually become an obsession but there is nothing wrong with working out regularly to stay in shape as long as you don't take it too far. I don't think you are overweight but if you think so try to eat healthier and continue working out and you should be fine.
Working out doesnt make you lose weight it can actually make you gain it because when you work out you build muscle and burn fat so ditch the scales if your going to work out and use tape measures I'm in the same situation that you are and what makes me feel better is knowing that even if I cant be as skinny as people I know I'm still more athletic than them because I worked out.
your weight doesnt seem bad at all, but if you wanna lose weight, exercising will not become a disorder. All u need to do is eat right and get enough exercise and youll be fine! Good luck girl! :)
No working out is great, just don't overdo it. Being skinny isn't everything. You can also eat right.....or not eat as much.....it worked for me.
sounds on target and healthy to me!
No, instead of going on a crash diet or exercising excessively, you should exercise everyday for about 30 minutes to 1 hour. Be active and just do something. Don't starve yourself, but try cutting down on the fats like chips, ice cream, junk food, etc. Also, drink plenty of water, it's good for your body and skin!
Your weight is fine for your height. I recommend staying active through physical activities and moderate exercise. Don't compare yourself to others so much. It is natural to do that at your age, but remember the person you are looking at thinks they have flaws too!


Eat a healthy diet that includes plenty of calcium because some studies say after 21 years of age we don't absorb as much calcium to protect our bones in older age. If you want to lose weight, eliminate ';empty'; calories in sodas, sugary snacks, fast food, and fried foods. Eat lots of fruits and vegetables.





Remember the first three letters in the word diet spell die!


Appreciate yourself as you are and others will too.
Why don't you concentrate on eating right %26amp; exercising instead of worrying about the number? See the BMI.
well the last thing u want is to be supper skinny,dats probaly the ppl u are comparing yurself to,for a girl yur age,that kind of a weight is normal,dont go comparing yurself to supper skinny ppl,if yur friends think yur skinny then is true.just keep excersing and wen u grow u will relize that yur weight is fine.
Ok. First of all, you don't weigh a lot. Even if you did, it's better than being too thin. Want to know something? I'm almost 14, I'm 5';0, and I weigh 93 lbs. Does that sound thin to you? It does to most people, but I thought it wasn't, so I stopped eating for a while, and I almost developed an eating disorder. Now I know that it was a mistake to even think about losing weight. You don't want to be like me. You don't want to develope a disorder. If you so want to lose weight, consult your doctor first, and ask him/her if it would be a healthy descision. Considering you're pretty tall for a 13-year-old, you should weigh more than most girls. I think that if you keep eating healthy and exercising freaquently, than you'll feel happier with your body and realize that you're beautiful even if you don't look like everyone else. Unique is cool...being the same is dull.
You're fine and you may even grow another inch before you're done. So wait another year before you analyze your body.
Your weight is so okay!!
when i was your age i was around the same weight%26amp; height....i felt i was skinny.....maybe you have a lil tummy and self concious about that...maybe you need to do a little exercising,eat right(cut back on the fries-i know its hard to resist),and drink plently of water....

No comments:

Post a Comment