Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Do you actually take the advice people give you on Y!A?

just because you choose someone as best answer, do you really take their advice?





for instance, if they tell you to stop being someone's friend, question a teacher, tell your parents something, etc. do you actually do it?Do you actually take the advice people give you on Y!A?
It would completely depend on the answer i got. i do like others' input, especially when it comes from someone who is going through or has gone through the same situation as i am.Do you actually take the advice people give you on Y!A?
I usually don't ask really deep, personal questions, i'd rather do what the people i actually know and trust say, but for the questions i do ask...yeah i usually do
Lol I usually forget the questions I asked and the answers I recieved once I go back to the real world.
i guess it depends on the answer i read :)
Sometimes, usually I just use their answer to come up with another idea on my own.
Haha nah, i just ask them for opinions usually, i don't take most answers seriously
It depends if i feel like it could be the right advice.
probably homework,job career type stuff. But everything else i know.
Usually.
i never ask for advice so i cant take it
i dont ask for advice, i just give it
I don't take advice on Y!A, I give advice!
If I got a good answer I'd consider it.
lol not really cause i dont even put reasonable anwsers sumtimes
If I followed the advice.





I'd be in jail right now.
sometimes yes i i feel it the right advie
rarely


half of you people are delusional
neverr.
Sometimes. I've asked questions and got decent answers.
I read answers, if I like it and it's


applicable and makes sense to


me, yes I'd do what they say
Just sit right there; I'll get the thermometer and some nice aspirin...
No. They are good advices though. But life is more complicated than that.
Yeah,with a grain of icing sugar...
No.
Nope.
Lol! No.
rarely.


how the hell did tht guy above me get 11 thumbs up and me thumbs down wtf man?
i rarely ask for advice on ehre so no
Not at all. I decide from time to time which answer could be right.





Franky
yesss!
lol no

No comments:

Post a Comment