Friday, April 30, 2010

I am MBA in Finance But lot of people advice me to do MS .Is it a good suggestion or not?

I have done my MBA from Osmania university ,Hyderabad,India and working as a teacher in British International school in Suadi Arabia .But lot of people said to me that if I do an online MS I can get good pay-package and much better job.Can u all send ur view's and also help me to find out how can i join a online MS course and how many paper i have to giveI am MBA in Finance But lot of people advice me to do MS .Is it a good suggestion or not?
You must be aware that in order to do M.S. you should be having a valid GRE score and after that you are sure to get a hefty pay packet in the US itself. For further details on where to study, how to go there etc., log on to http://www.indiastudychannel.com/resourc鈥?/a> and search you are sure to find a suitable answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment