Friday, April 30, 2010

How seriously do you take the advice of people on here?

all I can say is if you do, I'm LMAO!How seriously do you take the advice of people on here?
I like to know what other people think. When I first started I used to get offended by some peoples answers but now I know there are some that are just trying to ruffle some feathers.How seriously do you take the advice of people on here?
It's just cool to see other people opinion. I don't base my life on it, just like to get another perspective.
as far as I can throw it, and that's not possible now is it? Actually if it's good advise I'll take it into consideration, but mostly people don't know what the hell they're talking about half the time!
I think of it this way with regards to the legitimate questions:





1) People ask questions because they need to know that they are not alone, that there are other people out there who are experiencing the same things.





2) To get general advice about parenting issues, pregnancy issues or life issues in general.





3) Sometimes people feel that they cannot turn to their loved ones for advice, and in some situations it's easier to ask a complete stranger.





4) Sometimes you know the answer, but you just need reassurance from others that your decision is the right one.





There are many other factors.





There are people on here that you will learn over time, always try to answer questions objectively and as honest as they can.
I just like getting some other ideas. Anything that is really important I check wiht the people that are educated. Like it said it is just for fun.
well... Depends on the question, usually i just look for advise and see what the majority will say. Sometimes it has been very helpful and other times I get so irritated with people, especially the stupid questions I see!
may b u can track my answers. lol. but i was wondering the same thing. and i was thinking whether the questions r being asked by yahoo people themselves coz they were so thorough in some cases.
if i agree with it then i might agree with it a bit but it is the internet i prefer the advice on medical issues and such from real life trained professionals.
Its nice to see other opinions and experiences that may the same as yours.
It really all depends on how sound the advice is. If you're totally stupid and don't know anything then you may be gullible, but then some people may have legitimate questions and some may have legitimate answers. It really depends on whether or not you'll research what you hear.
I don't ask questions but I hAVE LEARN A LOT ,SOMETHINGS YOU JUST KNOW AIN'T RIGHT, i HOPE EVERYONE CHECK OUT THESE ANSWERS BEFORE ACTING ON T HE ANSWERS. MERRY CHRISTMAS!
take what you want leave the rest, like all things in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment