Tuesday, April 27, 2010

If you had to make an important life decision, what 3 people would you get advice from?

In what order would you put them (from greatest influence to least)? Also, feel free to add why you chose these people.If you had to make an important life decision, what 3 people would you get advice from?
Spouse (live with him, should consult with him)





parents (no one care more about your well being than your parents)





Sibling/ best friend/ aunts/ uncles/ grandparents/ religious leader/ next person who cares for your best interestIf you had to make an important life decision, what 3 people would you get advice from?
My mother and father (I know that's two, but technically they count as one :p) - so many times in my life I have made a decision against what they suggested, and it has backfired. I usually listen to them now... Usually...





My boyfriend - If I were moving overseas or something, I think it would be quite important to get his opinion first





My best friend - she knows me better than anyone, and would be able to encourage me to do the right thing, and combine that with what makes me happy.
My man, beause we live together and he always asks for my opinion when he makes a decision.





My mom, because she is very smart and would never give me an ill advice.





One of my best friends (know her from college), she cares for me and would advice what she thinks is best for my well being and happiness.
husband (he would probably be affected by my decision, and he's very smart, good judgement)





sister (best friend, equally smart, and wants the best for me)





one of my children (all of them are intelligent, know me, good judgement, and a different youthful perspective on life than my own)
me


myself


i








thoes are the only person in my life








i do ask the question





do i need this





or do i want this





can i live with this or cant live without it
Myself, someone who really knows me, and someone who has experienced what I'm going through or need help with, and had a positive outcome.
My spouse (to make sure we're on the same page), my sister (because she's very smart and wants the best for me) and my mother (because age equals wisdom).
Chuck Norris


Your Best Friend


Chuck Norris
  • zits
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment