Tuesday, April 27, 2010

How many people actually get good advice on here?

I am so sick of asking a question and getting a bunch of retarded answers. Does anyone actually get good advice? or should I stop trying. When I answer questions I only answer if I actually know something...not just guessing or writing something to be a smart a**.





AHHH!How many people actually get good advice on here?
95% of the time I get the most ****** up answers that don't even relate to the question which really pisses me off, you'd be surprised -_-How many people actually get good advice on here?
:D

Report Abuse



I don't really ask questions just answer them, but most of the responses I see tend to be genuine attempts to help.





When there are facetious or unhelpful replies, it is often due to the quality of the question. Asking technical questions on items of equipment without mentioning what bit of kit it is; asking for information on everything to do with a topic, writing in slang or txtspeak, aggressively stating ';don't waste my time telling me its X, Y or Z'; at the end of the note, and many many more examples.
I get good answers on almost every question I post, but I usually get lots of useless ones on the same post.





I answer helpfully most always, but I usually add a little smarta**ness for certain questions like, ';Wud u dat me?';
I do I had a problem and I didn't know what to do. The person answered the same way I was thinking. And it made me go with that.
I only give retarded answers to retarded questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment