Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Why do I give advice to people but I can never follow it myslef?

There are many things in my life that I know I need to do to be happier with my life but have not been emotionally capable of achieving these things.





But simply because I haven't found the emotional capability to do those things doesn't mean I don't know that they would benefit me if I did them. Therefore, I can recommend that others do the best they can to achieve them theirself.





It's only hypocrisy if you are capable of doing the thing you tell others they should do, but choose not to do it yourself.Why do I give advice to people but I can never follow it myslef?
Humans have knack for choosing the precise things that that are worst for them - Albus dumbledore.Why do I give advice to people but I can never follow it myslef?
advice is easily given but following is not .think of the ones u gave the advise to they may be watching u and see u do the opposite not good example..u asked
It's easier to assess a situation when you are not involved in it. You are not facing the intense emotions of the situation. Sticking to the steps you talk about for others is a challenge that you can step up to. ';It's easier said than done'; kind of explains it all.
When you give advice to other's is objective when you have to take advice it's subjective. It's easy to tell other's what to do because if they don't' follow our advice, it's not personal and it does not affect the rest of our life. IF it's advice that we're to apply to our own life's that's a lot different. It might change the rest of our lives or change something very intimate in our lives. That can be a really scary thought and idea. It's so much easier when it's not our lives that are directly affected by the advice.
See that's the beauty of it. You can give advice like no one other. But when it comes to your life, and when you are in the shoes of the people you give advice too, all thinking goes out the window.
Absolutely...that happens to me too. Maybe because we have the scenario and we know what to do but we don't have the guts to do it. I really don't know. I always give advice to people but when it comes to myself, I'm confused with what to do or which way to go.
Simple: Nobody's perfect! Everyone is hypocritical sometimes, some people more then others. Try to think about your actions before you do them, or when you're giving advice make it realistic advice. If the people you were advising are noticing that you're being hypocritical tell them that even you haven't mastered at ____. Tell them to not pay attention to you and to shine in your own light. Also try to work on it you're own. But don't be too hard on yourself.
i do this. it's called laziness. lack of effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment