Friday, April 30, 2010

I need smart advice on what types of people in NYC could use a Personal Assistant?

This is a serious question. I am currently working for a real creep and I must make a change, I'm a good PA with great references. I don't want to use agencies, and I cannot post my resume on line due to the people I have worked for. I had my own postcards made up and I'm trying to figure out how to obtain names and addresses of people that could benefit from my services. Companies are easy to find but the employees names are not listed. What would you do without spending a fortune? All ideas are welcome and would be of great help to me. I do not want to work for celebrities, what would you do to obtain this information? I would really like to start putting a mailing list together. I live in NYC on the UES and I don't know where to start gathering a smart list. If I just mail these cards to companies they will end up in HR and then in the garbage. Please put your thinking cap on and let me know how you would go about this. I know it's a challenging question.





Thank youI need smart advice on what types of people in NYC could use a Personal Assistant?
Frequently, depressed people can't deal with regular daily stuff - you could leave you advertising in the psychologist offices of big places like Kaiser, or in some mental health clinics, or outside their buildings.





Lots of people are now using online grocery buying - could you work out something with them to put your ad in each food delivery? Same thing with delivery pizza.





WEDDINGS - there are a million things to do, and people get so involved in the wedding stuff that ordinary stuff gets lost.


Could you send an announcement to people who sign up in wedding and gift registries?I need smart advice on what types of people in NYC could use a Personal Assistant?
Do you know any realtors in your area that you could work with? People buying houses would have lots of needs, especially those relocating to the area.





Upscale salons would have the clientele you are looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment