Friday, April 30, 2010

What is the best way to persuade people to donate? Need good advice?

I want alumnus to donate to the college I attend. How do I persuade them? What is the best way to get them to?What is the best way to persuade people to donate? Need good advice?
The best way to pursuade is to make them feel good about the reasons behind it.





I donate to causes that I have a personal affenity for - I know where the money is going, what it is going to be used for and that ultimately the world will be a better place for it.What is the best way to persuade people to donate? Need good advice?
See if you can get the faculty to organise a day off or something.





If you offer them something for their donation they'd be foolish to refuse (or so they think).





If it comes down to it you could just make cupcakes and sell them.
You have to convince them that it is for a good course.

No comments:

Post a Comment