Tuesday, April 27, 2010

What can you advice people who take things so seriously, including YA?

You think something's funny, and then they ruin your day by sending you a hate mail. I guess I'm not really that lovable.What can you advice people who take things so seriously, including YA?
I'd give a brief explanation and let them know no offense was intended. If that fails, then I would just let it go and distance myself from them. You can't worry constantly about people who are bent on being constantly offended.What can you advice people who take things so seriously, including YA?
THERAPY
Well you have put on just a litte weight since we last crossed paths. Maybe you should do some more spins and solve crimes, to get you out of the house more. hehehe!
Their underwear are too tight. They should just go commando, frees everything, including your mind.
I get them too, and usually it is from advice that I thought was reasonable and helpful. If they don't want advice, why do they ask the question?
just CHILL
Cheer up, they have a severe problem and deficiency
go play Chess!!
i will remember you all in therapy.
ease up ,if they cant find any thing funny up here (which i do most of the time)then they need to get out of p%26amp;s.
my advice for a person like that would be to loosen up and chill out and have a little fun every once in a while

No comments:

Post a Comment