Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Give me at least 5 good reasons why people should listen to your advice about using credit cards?

Have you had any bad experience in the past using credit? How did you solved your problem. Did you get your advice from friends or familyGive me at least 5 good reasons why people should listen to your advice about using credit cards?
Credit, unlike most people's beliefs, is a tool that you can use to ensure your financial future. I've only used credit cards in case of emergency - and boy was I glad it was there. I was laid off and with an upcoming car payment, I was able to pay it without fear of repossession. It was ultimately paid off.





the reason why people abuse credit cards is because people tend to buy stuff now without actually having the money to do so.





I am in the financial industry, and I know that sometimes a lot of people don't make the right decisions when it comes to money. I was able to research what to do and what not to do when it comes to credit cards through the internet. Read as much as you can and become a better person financially.





Good luck!Give me at least 5 good reasons why people should listen to your advice about using credit cards?
Retired bill collector for 35 years. I always tried to help consumers get their account up to date. Most consumers did not realize they could get a 2 month deferment of pay more than the monthly payment. I also informs them by pay more, they are reducing the interest owed. It really amazed me that most people never read their contract.

No comments:

Post a Comment