Tuesday, April 27, 2010

What advice do myspace layout makers have for people who want to start their own layout making site?

I know HTML and how to use Photoshop (although I prefer to use Paint Shop Pro). I've been wanting to have my own layout making site for a long time, but I'm just getting around to it now. What advice would myspace layout makers have to new sites?What advice do myspace layout makers have for people who want to start their own layout making site?
Well, first off, make sure youve got some things in your blogs before you start to add people. Make sure you have a support code and that your page is ready and looks like a site page :D


oh and make sure you talk to people and ask to be supported


and just have general conversations with other sites too :)


do these things, and you should run a good site !

No comments:

Post a Comment