Tuesday, April 27, 2010

If you had to make an important life decision, what 3 people would you get advice from?

In what order would you put them (from greatest influence to least)? Also, feel free to add why you chose these people.If you had to make an important life decision, what 3 people would you get advice from?
I'd go to any of my 7 brothers.If you had to make an important life decision, what 3 people would you get advice from?
my faith, my past life experiences, and my sense of right
1. the lord.


2. a doctor.


3. the trash man.
My parents


My best friend


My sister





-- I feel that all these three people are the ones that truely know me . Espeically my best friend
wife- she's a good woman with a strong head


the vikk- she's my best friend


my buddy paul- i can trust him with anything
grandma-wise, bro-understanding, best friend-always been there
doc brief financial adviser

No comments:

Post a Comment