Friday, April 30, 2010

How do I change my avatar into something else? I believe it is causing people to give me bias advice.?

I just based the avatar on how I looked that morning . The problem is that is gives the appearance that I am half my age, therefore the answers I get are as if I am a teenager. ANY SUGGESTIONS?How do I change my avatar into something else? I believe it is causing people to give me bias advice.?
You can click in ';Edit My Info'; and then click ';Edit Avatar'; for a Yahoo avatar, or create a 360 Account with a picture you upload that becomes your avatar, just like I did...





You can find these things in your profile options.How do I change my avatar into something else? I believe it is causing people to give me bias advice.?
1. Go to your profile.





2. Click on the button near the top that says EDIT INFO.





3. You should see three boxes. All the way to the right, there should be a box that says ';Use my Yahoo! Avatar';, and then right beneath a button that says ';Edit My Yahoo! Avatar';.





4. Click it.





5. It will take you to the link.

No comments:

Post a Comment