Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Why do you feel that you should be entitled to give life altering advice to people based on one paragraph?

I don't feel entitled at all, unless I have lived through the same situation. I most often advise people to see a professional if it's life altering.Why do you feel that you should be entitled to give life altering advice to people based on one paragraph?
If people ask a question, no matter how life-altering, you ARE entitled to give them advice, whether it's life-altering or not. They've chosen to put their problem online, and open for all to answer so why not? If I can help them or persuade them to see somebody for help, I've done them some good!Why do you feel that you should be entitled to give life altering advice to people based on one paragraph?
its life.


life is can be crap-or it can be beautiful.


depends on what advice your given. sometimes it helps, other times you wished that person never gave you the advice.











Hope this helps ;) well im just a little DEEP
I never give advice, unless I'm asked. I have lots of education and experience, so I try to help.
because im great, i could care less if you were by hurt someone's comment. you should be smart enough not to ask questions on here let alone take random people's advice.
sometimes the less you say means the most..i guess leave the interpreting to them..





i think i went off on some random tangent..lol
You're right....we're not...but.....we can give input, whether they choose to accept it is their call...I like getting people's perspectives on things...some people have great wisdom....I like their opinions.
They asked me to
I'm with Jane.

No comments:

Post a Comment