Friday, April 30, 2010

Why do people ask relationship advice?

I can understand asking what to do in a relationship under certain circumstances, but does it irritate anyone else when people ask things like ';what is my girlfriend thinking?'; or ';why is she acting this way?'; How are we supposed to know?Why do people ask relationship advice?
Well some things are understandable because you just want to hear other peoples' point of view but I get what you are saying because we aren't mind readers..Like all these questions like ';does he/she like me';...how the hell are we suppose to know?!!!Why do people ask relationship advice?
I think that each person has had an experience that another hasn't, so they are asking the outcome. Some have never been in a relationship and have no clue. Others have no parents or friends to confide in them, so they come here. Others may need an honest answer from an outsider. There are so many reasons.
Because people want to know what their partners are thinking or what to do in a certain situation.
I knooww, like ';she hugged me today.. does that mean she likes me?';. I mean I can't say for sure you know, but I think they just want someone to say ';yes! she does like you!';.

No comments:

Post a Comment