Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Should I start the advice line for minority people?

I asked a while ago about starting a help line for gays, lesbians, TS's etc.. I didnt get a very good response, but I have just read a few on TSism as I call it, but mean changing gender, I have been post-op TS for almost 14 years now and turned out to be lesbian, but know quite a bit about it all. Who says yes I should do it. I will try if enough people say they want it. No promises though.Should I start the advice line for minority people?
go for it Pauline


we all need any advise we can get


as long as it is good advise


i am all for itShould I start the advice line for minority people?
yeah go for it kid helplines of anysorts save sanity xx
I agree with Zara we all need some advice at sometime and I think it is a very good idea more power to your elbow and if you go ahead I hope it is a very big success
somewhere none judgemental and free would be good. There is to much presure in society to be this and that to be somthing or other, but somewhere for people with these types of issues to talk would be good. My freind is wanting to change gender, to me it makes no odds, but I know so little about how he feels that It is hard for me to help! somwhere he could talk would be good.
Good idea, nothing ventured nothing gained, good luck with your intended venture.
What are your qualifications for such a thing?
As you know I am pre-op and I would like to help you if you decide to move forward.
yes, definately, theres too much crap out there and us special people are constantly singled out, so please do..
i like the idea but theyre not the only ones who need advice!

No comments:

Post a Comment