Friday, April 30, 2010

I caught a stomach flu from some people at work... any advice to make me feel better?

I felt like i was going to get sick all morning, and im better now, but every time i eat, I feel like I'm going to throw up. I dont want to sit around all day but im afraid I'll feel sick again. Does anyone know anything I can do to feel better or keep from being bored?I caught a stomach flu from some people at work... any advice to make me feel better?
Eat soda crackers and drink gingerale.





Do not eat a lot until you are feeling better - no fatty foods at all.I caught a stomach flu from some people at work... any advice to make me feel better?
Mainly just make sure you don't get dehydrated if you do start vomiting or have diarrhea. I wouldn't want to get too far away from home if I thought those symptoms were going to hit me either.


As other poster said, eat a light diet until you know what's going to happen next. Nothing worse than having a belly full of pizza when a spell of vomiting strikes. Get someone to pick up some ginger ale, fresh ginger or ginger tea for you. Any of those will settle your stomach.


Just in case it is a flu or some other communicable disease it would be considerate to partially isolate yourself. Don't expose friends and family unnecessarily.


Hopefully this will pass and turn out to be nothing. Take care.
Go easy on what you eat until your stomach is feeling better. You can drink Gatorade and eat light. Stay away from greasy and spicy foods. If you like soup have that with some soda crax. Good luck!
drink gatorade and relax, even if you are feeling a little better.
umf 10+ manuka honey
  • zits
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment