Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Do you actually take the advice people give you on Y!A?

just because you choose someone as best answer, do you really take their advice?





for instance, if they tell you to stop being someone's friend, question a teacher, tell your parents something, etc. do you actually do it?Do you actually take the advice people give you on Y!A?
It depends on what it is. Usually I just read what everyone says, see if their answer actually applies to my situation, and then make up my mind for myself.





It's really more of a suggestion, when I ask on here.Do you actually take the advice people give you on Y!A?
I've only asked like 4 serious questions on here. I take advice from my contacts that I talk to, but not usually from questions.





Some times I come here as a last resort though. It's so much easier to say stuff to people on here than it is in real life.
I actually don't ask advice questions, but when I do, yes, I take the advice. I do it BEFORE I choose the best answer, though, as not to give ten points to an answer that didn't work or didn't help.
Sometimes I do. If the advice is good, then why not take it? Besides, I think the advice given here is sometimes the best because the person giving it doesn't know you, and therefore it's not biased.
I take the advice and sometimes I use it, sometimes not.
i usually ask fact based questions lol


like questions from my science textbook lol





but if its a decent answer ill usually use it


other times ppl just give u garbage advice
Only if the advice is good and has a good point to it.
No... it's easier said than done.


plusssss they gotta know the whole story, and to know the whole story you'd have to tell like an essay
No...I'm pretty shy.





I only take the advice and use it, when it's something I would be capable of doing. :D
it depends on the question i ask


but sometimes i do cause some people really do know what they are talking about
Depends on the question. But usually nah.
I never ask questions for advice lol





=]
sometimes....
sometimes





depends on the question and answer
Not usually....


lol.


I just like wasting points.
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr i am a rino
yesss

No comments:

Post a Comment