Tuesday, April 27, 2010

How do I create a website where people can write me for advice?

I love helping people and i want to create a site where people in need of advice can write me and i will respond with an answer.How do I create a website where people can write me for advice?
If you mean aside from YA, you want a site of your own, then I suggest you create a blog site. There are many sites that do blog hosting like blogspot.com, multiply.com, blogger.com, blog.com, etc. Then to have as many people visit your site, have it ';advertised';, ';promoted'; or whatever the site calls the act of having your blog ';searchable'; in the worldwideweb. There's usually an option for you to do so in most blog hosting sites.How do I create a website where people can write me for advice?
im not really sure if u get an answer, tell me
From buying the domain to putting it on the host. And your host will offer scripts to do what you are talking about.





http://www.blackbird002.com/webdesign/in鈥?/a>





Thanks


Will
Install wordpress on your sever and download a theme. That is the easiest way for you to post information and people to respond to you. Wordpress is free.
You're already at it.
well, im not quite sure what you mean, but if you mean like in an e-mail, the way to make it so that they click and it starts up an e-mail to you is


%26lt;a href=';mailto:youremail@yourprovider.com';鈥?me%26lt;/a%26gt;

No comments:

Post a Comment