Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Why is it so easy to give other people relationship advice but i can't even figure out my own?

lately i have been giving a lot of relationship advice to people and it seems to be helping them but when it comes to figuring out what to do about my own relationships or lack there of I'm lost...i want to be with some one but its really complicated...i don't know what to do...and i also don't have very much experience but some how i can help other people...i don't get itWhy is it so easy to give other people relationship advice but i can't even figure out my own?
Haha, I do it too.





I've answered about 400 questions in the Singles/Dating catagory here, and I help friends with this type of thing as well....





Yet I can't decide what to do when it comes to my own situation. Annoying isn't it? I wonder what causes it!Why is it so easy to give other people relationship advice but i can't even figure out my own?
Because you let your feelings interfere in your own relationships.





The same thing used to happen to me. I'd be trying to do what I'd advise somebody else to do, but then I would start feeling guilty, or the situation would change just slightly and I wouldn't be able to.





I've gotten more willpower since then, and now I can usually take my own advice. But you should just ask questions on here until you can do it yourself, I'm more than willing to help you out.
like the others said, its better when youre the audience and not the player in the game.





i think is that you have nothing to lose so when you give advice it really doesnt affect you and youre confident about it. when it comes to you doubt and stuff creeps in and ruins it for you.





i would just be more self confident and just jump off the limb. i mean what do you got to lose? and it worked for me bc i am the same as you.





also you could just not have found the rigth person yet. so it give it time.





hope that helps





please help:


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
I am the SAME way. I can be so positive towards others and give great advice about life and relationships...but when it comes to ME, I'm pretty angry and bitter a lot of the time. And I stay in situations that I know aren't good enough for me (not to sounds snobbish). I wish I knew the answer....but hey, at least we're helping others! lol
it is easier to see the battlefield from a chopper than it is when one is a ground soldier. You're in the chopper in other peoples relationships, you're in the midst of the battle in your own relationships.
it's easier to see flaws in other people than in yourself.


i'm just like you, i can turn frowns into smiles, but i can't do it with myself!
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
im the same... its annoying


i think its cos the right advice you would give you dont want to take


like break up or something, you dont want to

No comments:

Post a Comment